Here I am showing up with one last post for 2017. I know a lot of people had a rough year but 2017 was such a good year for me. Yes, I had moments that were bad but overall it was one of my favorites. I also learned quite a bit about myself and the world so I compiled a list for you:
- Always double/triple/quadruple check your travel reservations.
- Don’t feel guilty about something that you had nothing to do with.
- Knock off beauty blenders are shit. Buy the real one.
- Don’t let anyone give you shit for your taste in music. If you think its awesome, its awesome.
- Take off your makeup EVERY NIGHT. Your skin needs it.
- Tailgating without a car is way more fun.
- When someone you haven’t spoken to in years shows up in your life with their negative opinions, don’t take it to heart.
- You don’t have to run away to have an adventurous life.
- Your passion in life and your job/career aren’t necessarily the same thing.
- Listen to bands that cost $20 to see (and see all of them)
- Going to concerts is always a good idea.
- Wear GOOD shoes (f*ck fashion sometimes)
- Always tell your friends how much you appreciate them even if it seems repetitive.
- You can’t change stupid shit you did in the past no matter how hard you try.
- You’re never too old to go to Disneyland
- DRINK WATER
- People are the most important aspect of life. Show them love and they will show you love in return.
I hope everyone has a fun and safe New Years Eve! Thank you lovelies for the past 4 months and here’s to 2018!