I did 17 Things I Learned in 2017 least year. Here is my 2018 version:
- Everybody’s life is on a different timeline.
- Take responsibility for your bad habits, even if it feels shameful.
- Planning a wedding is NOT a joyful experience.
- There are people you will probably never get along with. Don’t stop being yourself because of those people.
- Cherish the time you spend with your best friend.
- Don’t settle for a therapist you don’t vibe with.
- iPhones take great pictures. Disposable cameras still take better ones.
- Just because you make somebody a priority and will do anything for them, does not mean they will reciprocate.
- Taylor Swift will always be a queen.
- There is a difference between being mean and standing up for yourself.
- Get rid of clothes you don’t wear.
- People move on and so should you.
- It is absolutely ok to remove yourself from a toxic situation.
- Have a birthday party. Its fun.
- If you need to go to the hospital, go.
- If you want to jump in the ocean, do it. Even if you have all your clothes on.
- No matter how much planning you do at the beginning of the year, its not going to go that way. Not even close.
Here’s to 2019! Another year of self-discovery!